Simple game with random map generation, increasing difficulty (more soil/less starting wheat), and sorta-realistic-looking plant growth.
- Driving on soil turns it into seededSoil (at the cost of 0.5 wheat)
- Driving on seededSoil or first-stage wheat does nothing
- Driving on second-stage wheat turns it into soil (which you then automatically replant for 0.5 wheat if you can afford it)
- Driving on fully-grown wheat gives you 1 wheat (which you then automatically replant for 0.5 wheat, so it's basically just +0.5 wheat)
- Up/W (or non-WASD equivalent) to move forward
- Down/S (or non-WASD equivalent) to move backward
- Left/A (or non-WASD equivalent) to turn left
- Right/D (or non-WASD equivalent) to turn right
Note: Downloadable versions are untested. They use a compiler included in the game engine I'm using, so I can recompile them, but it might be hard for me to find downloadable-specific bugs
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.